Are you getting bald? Have you experienced severe hair thinning? Are you suffering from pattern baldness? If, yes! This article will help you to address the issue with the best solution. The hair transplant procedure is a single solution to address the hair loss problem that is performed in such a way that the patient’s get the original hair back without any kind of side effects or discomfort. The hair transplant in Delhi offers many lucrative benefits to their patients and so it becomes a great option to choose. The hair transplant cost in Delhi is same as that of the cost of the procedure applicable in the Jaipur; however, both the cities come to the top choice in order to receive the quality hair transplant services at an affordable cost.
As far as the significance of the procedure is concerned, it gives the best original outcomes in terms of receiving the natural hair back with retaining the original character of hair. Therefore, the procedure is allowed to get the permanent solution of the pattern hair loss and greatly applied to both men and women.
Why should you choose a Hair Transplant Procedure is best described below:
- This is the Permanent Solution: Yes, the procedure of hair transplant is the permanent solution of hereditary hair loss or Androgenic alopecia. The procedure involves the extraction of hair roots from the safe donor part, i.e., the DHT-resistant hair roots never get miniaturized or loss due to the effect of DHT-resistivity. However, the procedure is applied to get the permanent hair back. The ultimate quality of DHT-resistant property of hair roots makes the hair transplant procedure a success in terms of receiving the permanent solution and thus it is widely acceptable to treat the genetic hair loss.
- One can resume the natural looks and appeal: Since the procedure of hair transplant allows the process of regrowth of hair via the transferring process of hair roots between the donor area and recipient balding part. In this way, the recipient balding parts get fully covered with the live hair follicles and one can resume the natural looks and appeal with a head full of hair. The restoration surgery is actually a natural process of hair root shifting followed by the surgical extraction in the FUT and manual way of extraction in the FUE, but both are the surgical process involves some sort of pain, car, and discomfort, which can be minimized effectively. Thus, only the expert surgeons are allowed to perform the procedure.
- This is the cost-effective Option: Since the procedure of hair transplant solves the baldness issuer permanently, it is not required to regularize any kind of medications or therapy. The procedure of hair transplant is enough with only one session until it is not the case of the progressive baldness. In most of the cases, the procedure is required only one-time as the expert surgeon correctively evaluates the scalp condition in the light of the relevancy, acceptance, criteria and significance of receiving the surgical restoration. However, it is cost-effective treatments that permanently cure the issue of pattern baldness. Basically, the procedure cost is decided by the follicular units extracted during the restoration surgery to cover the respective balding areas and this weighs a reasonable cost of the procedure. As a matter of fact, the procedure cost in India is decided by the number of grafts and hence it is considered as one of the genuine ways to put the cost of the procedure.
- It is free from any kind of Side effects: The hair transplant procedure is the best solution to get the permanent hair back and performed by extracting the patient’s own hair from their scalp or body makes the procedure free from the side effects. Thus, the hair transplant procedure is free from any kind of unwanted side effects and discomfort. One can experience the minor pain, scar and discomfort that can be effectively minimized with the use of medications like antibiotics, pain killers needed to be continued for 3-4 days after the surgery, otherwise the procedure is normal. As far as the scar is concerned, this can be effectively minimized with the Trichophytic closure allowed with the FUT technique of the procedure.
- It is Maintenance free: Yes, the procedure of hair transplant is the maintenance free as it is performed by taking patient’s own hair roots that further transplanted into the recipient balding part of the scalp. However, there is no need to maintain the transplanted hair by following any kind of medications or therapy, except the post-procedure, medications like antibiotics or pain killers just immediate to the hair transplant surgery. Thus, it makes the procedure a cost-effective option to get back the natural hair. You can cut, trim, shampoo or perm the transplanted hair like the normal hair.
In the nutshell, we can say that the procedure of hair transplant is a must recommended option if someone experiencing the pattern hair loss/baldness and wants to re-achieve the aesthetic looks and beauty with a head full of hair.